Thursday, June 7, 2007

More Color Choices




I don't know if you're getting sick of this yet, but I sure am. Here are two more color choices. The orange is the same color I have in my kitchen, and I really like it in there. I was considering going kind of coastal with the house, and I really like the orange. I'm afraid it is way too much though.

The other is a suede color that would look good. Its a bit boring, but I think it'd work fine.

The quality of the paint and the paint job is really terrible, but you get the idea. I've now gotten 5 quarts of "Colors To Go" from Sherwin Williams. Its terrific to be able to try out the colors before making the final choice.








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the orange! I really do. It's more of a cottage color than an bungalow color, but I think it's lovely. That said, if you're already worried about being overwhelmed by the red, which while darker, is a much more subdued color, I think the orange might be too much for you. But it's a great color. I could see it working well with a white or buttery off white trim and the dark red as an accent color on window sashes and doors.