Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Range, New Color, New Helper


I'm a lot happier with the kitchen color than I imagined I would be. I need to put another coat on it, but that's going to have to wait. Also, the range finally got here today. Until the tile is up on the wall, I don't want to install it, so I'm purposely leaving it in the middle of the kitchen to inspire me to get moving.


Speaking of keeping moving, I've hired a college guy named Scott to help me finish off some of the smaller stuff (e.g., tiling the wall where the range goes) that has just been dragging on and on since the start of the semester. Things are pretty much functional, so it is more difficult to get motivated to work on things. Anyhow, I'm trying out Scott this weekend for a few hours. He's a construction management major. Although it doesn't sound like he has much experience, but he is enthusiastic and relatively cheap.

No comments: