Sunday, February 18, 2007

Slate Backsplash Going In



Since I sort of ran out of steam, I hired an ECU student named Scott to help out with a few of the remaining finishing details. He's a construction management major, and he has done really great work. He's in the picture above in front of the slate wall he has worked on this weekend. The quality of the work he has done is 18 or 19 times better than I would be able to do myself, plus I feel guilty while he's working, so I get off the couch and do stuff too. If I win the lottery (even really just the pick 3), I'm thinking of hiring him as a full time personal assistant.

3 comments:

bruno said...

Hello!
I'd like to invite you to check out Curbly.com - a DIY Design community for people who love where they live. We're establishing a passionate, creative user-base and drawing more and more traffic every day. We're trying to engage home-enthusiasts like you and provide a place where people can share ideas and get inspired. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Bruno Bornsztein
Co-founder, Curbly.com
www.curbly.com/bruno

Unknown said...

Are you all done? What's up with the delay. Your fans are tired of checking for nothing :)

Jean Martha said...

Can you please ask Scott to jump on a scale? I'd like to see how much it will cost to ship him to zipcode 12051. He did a great job!!