Sunday, May 23, 2010

God Bless Painters

This is the final day I have the painters, and they are a little bit ahead, so they tackled the job of scraping the textured ceiling in the master bedroom. Thank God. In 45 minutes of pathetic effort yesterday, I got about three square feet done. They brought in a handheld pump sprayer and much better scrapers than I had. After about an hour's work, the ceiling was smooth. 

Here's a picture of my sad effort. I'll post some afters later. They're still in that room painting, and the clock is ticking. 




By the way, if anyone in eastern NC is looking for a good, honest, and inexpensive professional painter, please let me know. I highly recommend Bobby. He works 8 hours straight and does quality work for not that much money. Email me at richardstwilliams@gmail.com

No comments: