Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I can't pick a color


I'm going with one color throughout, and bright white molding. It is a bit hard to see because the colors are a bit more muted in the picture than in real life. Anyhow, everyone here in Greenville has me convinced that the upper right putty color is the way to go. It is a bit warmer in real life than the way it looks there. I was thinking the upper left color, but it is the least favorite among everyone I have asked. If you've got any thoughts, please comment away.

2 comments:

2tberrys said...

I like the two bottom colors and then depending on if you want a darker or lighter - it's a good contrast to the white trim and possibly white cabinets? Sorry but I hate the upper left one and the upper right one is kind of wimpy :)
Stacylu from ikeafans.com

Susan Moorhead said...

I like the large right handed lower taupe color...with a cream trim might be really nice :) (stumbled across your blog while looking up Ikea cabinets).