Monday, December 11, 2006

Karma strikes!

Karma sure is sensitive these days. After an obligquely sarcastic comment in this very blog about my shop teacher (Mr. Austin) having all his fingers, I sliced the tip off my right middle finger while demo-ing cabinets with my buddy Chris yesterday. I'm taking it as a warning shot, and I will never mention his most notable characteristic... no matter how great a story it is.

I've got the finger field dressed, and I keep typed stuff like thuis because iuit ios huge.

The budget keeps getting scarier and scarier. I just can't help myself though. The project manager brought in his crown molding guy today. Originally I was going to put crown only in the new giant (by comparison) living space, but once I saw how terrific it looked, I doubled the amount I had planned to spend and had him put it everywhere. I'll snap some pics when I get home.

I had planned to grout today, but the thinset was still soft in places, so I quit and went back to ripping out kitchen cabinets. My Paraguaian friend PT is coming by to help, and hopefully I can talk him in to helping caulk some of the crown.

No comments: